Thank you for sharing your feedback with us!
Your opinion and comments will help us inspire others to join the fight to restore American principles. As we combat the spread of socialist ideas and authoritarian government action, we believe the need to educate future leaders has never been more crucial to protect the direction and future of our country.
We will continue to create and promote additional free resources like this in order to educate future leaders who will value America’s founding principles.
Will you consider investing in future leaders who will fight to preserve American principles by making a gift today?
When you do, it will be used to promote this free resource in order to inspire others to join you in this fight.
Your gift will also be used to:
- Stop anti-American ideas, by expanding the number of Teaching Freedom resources and guides available in 2022, and growing the effort to get them into the hands of more people – especially young people – who need to be exposed to the truth.
- Go beyond just teaching college-aged students, by fighting anti-American teaching at the K-12 level. We plan to expand the number of teachers, students, and schools that are using materials provided by TFAS high school program division, the Foundation for Teaching Economics (FTE).
- Give young people an alternative to progressive ideas, by expanding the number of speakers we send to college campuses – like Venezuelan political refugees Andrés Guilarte and Jorge Galicia – who enlighten college-aged students with the dangers of these ideas.
- Create future leaders of our country who value America’s founding principles, by expanding the number of students enrolled in TFAS government, journalism, law, and business programs in 2022.
- Ensure that TFAS’s network remains strong so that we can place future alumni on a path to leadership, allowing them to defend your principles from a position of influence in government, nonprofits and business.
- Stop leftist media sources from serving as a propaganda machine for progressive ideas and politicians. We will continue educating students on the founders’ vision for a free press, with a duty and responsibility to the citizens to report based upon journalistic integrity.
- Defend the Constitution, by ensuring graduates from our law program go on to become scholars and judges who will view laws as written, and won’t legislate from the bench.
Because we refuse to take a single penny of government money, we rely entirely upon the support of courageous champions of liberty and free enterprise like you in order to expand our library of free resources.
Will you make a gift to preserve individual liberty, economic freedom, free speech and civil discourse in America today?
If so, you can securely give now using the donation form below:
CHOOSE YOUR GIFT AMOUNT: