Friend, WILL YOU HELP MORE DESERVING STUDENTS ATTEND TFAS PROGRAMS BY MAKING YOUR GIFT TODAY?
YOUR GIFT BY MIDNIGHT ON JUNE 30 WILL HELP TODAY’S BRIGHTEST STUDENTS GET THE EXPERIENCE THEY NEED TO BECOME TOMORROW’S LEADERS
This year, we’re seeing an increase in the number of students eager to attend our TFAS programs to learn how to apply the principles of free-market economics and responsible leadership in their careers, relationships, and communities.
But these deserving students often face financial hardships and hurdles that prevent them from applying or participating. Especially in the midst of current inflation, they’re spending more than ever in their lifetimes on basic necessities like groceries and gasoline, leaving them even more financially burdened.
Now is your chance to provide the same great TFAS experience provided to you to a new generation of students who are facing critical needs and challenges.
But we need your help ensuring that every deserving student who wants to attend a TFAS program gets the opportunity.
Your gift will help more students than ever before attend our programs and will be used to:
- Provide more funding so that every deserving student who wants to attend TFAS has the opportunity
- Attract and retain the best educators to our programs while giving those educators the resources they need to provide TFAS students with the best education possible
- Expand and improve our resources for professional development and alumni support — including weekly development seminars, The TFAS Mentorship Program, and the recent relaunch and enhancement of our alumni portal, TFAS Alumni Connect
- Provide more chances to forge life-long relationships by offering more events, more guest speakers, and more networking opportunities for students and alumni
- Ensure the next generation of TFAS alumni are able to receive the same exceptional experience that was provided to you
Friend, will you help us reach our fundraising goal of $30,000 by midnight on June 30?
If so, please make your gift using the secure form below.