Your FREE eBook should be arriving any minute!
While we have your attention we want to tell you a little bit more about The Fund for American Studies (TFAS)!
Our goal is to win over each new generation to the ideas of liberty, limited government, and free markets. And with public surveys showing more and more young people supporting socialism, that task is more important than ever before.
But we can’t do that without the support of donors like you.
Would you consider supporting this effort today with a tax-deductible gift? If you say yes, here’s what you’ll be able to do:
- You’ll help distribute this impactful eBook, The Enduring Legacy of William F. Buckley, Jr. For every $25 you can give, we can present this eBook to more than 1,000 people.
- You’ll help expand our highly effective high school programs to reach more high school students and teachers every year with programs that teach core economic principles and leadership skills.
- You’ll help create a scholarship endowment to ensure that we never have to turn away deserving students interested in attending our programs.
- You’ll help double the number of high-school teachers who participate in our training programs from 1,000 to 2,000. These teachers will impart key concepts of free-market economics and share our unique curriculum of “the economic way of thinking” to over 600,000 young people over the next three years.
- Your gift can help make all of this happen!
If you believe that the fight for less government, individual liberty, and free market capitalism is critical to the continued success of our nation, then please help preserve this country for future generations by making a tax-deductible gift today.
When you do, you will enhance the ongoing work of The Fund for American Studies: reaching young people and teaching them about the ideas of liberty, free-market economics, and honorable leadership for generations to come.