Help The Fund for American Studies Educate Even More Americans to Advance Truth and Liberty
For 50 years, The Fund for American Studies (TFAS) has led the effort to change the world by developing leaders for a free society in government, business and journalism by teaching America’s founding principles of limited government, free-market economics and honorable leadership to students, young professionals and their educators. But as 2020 begins, we need your help to grow our impact.
Americans who partner with TFAS understand that through teaching our founding principles to young people and their educators, that we can stem the growing demand for government-control and regulation over many aspects of our lives … and instead teach Americans the powerful principles of truth, liberty and virtue.
Thanks to the incredible generosity of TFAS supporters like you, as 2019 came to a close we reached our matching gift challenge of $20,000! Because of the response, our generous donor has decided to double his matching grant to $40,000 and extended our matching gift challenge a few more weeks until TFAS’ Anniversary on February 6th to fuel even greater growth in these strategic initiatives.
Until February 6th, your gift will be doubled by this donor’s matching gift and will be used to help:
- Develop and launch new speaking sessions, which will be used to produce our Teaching Freedom guides like Lessons from Sweden so that we can get them into the hands of over 100,000 people.
- Grow the number of college-aged people that will hear the horrifying true story of the brutality of socialism in Venezuela from our asylum-seeking speakers, Andrés Guilarte and Jorge Galicia.
- Sustain the growing influence of The Fund for American Studies by educating students and preparing them for leadership roles in government, business and journalism.
- Establish more educational programs through our Foundation for Teaching Economics (FTE) initiative and expand the reach to educate high school level students and their educators, to fight the progressive narrative that capitalism fosters greed and is evil.
- Expand our journalism fellowship program to teach future journalists the virtues of reporting on facts and unbiased truth.
- Grow our Law Fellowship from 16 this year to 25 next year to teach future leaders in the legal system to value the Constitution as they go forward and practice law.
- Create more internships for future leaders in public policy, international affairs, journalism, business-government relations, and executive leadership to prepare them to lead with your values as their foundation.
Your tax deductible gift before February 6th will help fund these initiatives and many more in 2020. And since we refuse to take a single penny of government money (even in student loans), we entirely rely upon your support to accomplish this mission.
As 2020 begins, we have an opportunity to ensure that we start the year off on the right foot, expanding our reach to fuel even more growth in these strategic initiatives to help keep Americans free. Our generous benefactor has doubled his match to $40,000 because of the overwhelming response we received through the end of 2019 and because he believes deeply in the impact these initiatives will have on our country.
Time is running out to double the impact of your TFAS Anniversary gift. Please donate today to take advantage of our extended $40,000 matching gift challenge!
Finally, when you make a gift of $100 or more today, we’ll also send you a free copy of 2004 TFAS alumna Mollie Hemingway’s national bestseller “Justice on Trial: The Kavanaugh Confirmation and the Future of the Supreme Court.” It’s amazing (4.9 stars on Amazon). Mollie is one example of what your investment in TFAS can achieve. She’s now senior editor at the influential Federalist publication, and you often see her on Fox News defending American principles.
You can fight against the growing demand for socialism in our country by educating Americans—including young people—to champion civic virtue, a strong moral compass, and an appreciation of America’s founding principles when you make your gift below.