FIGHT AGAINST DANGEROUS IDEAS LIKE SOCIALISM AND MARXISM IN 2021, AND ADVANCE TRUTH AND LIBERTY
In the wake of perhaps the most divisive election in our nation’s history, it has become more evident than ever that we are a country deeply divided in our beliefs.
On one side, today’s most prominent politicians believe that the Constitution was written hundreds of years ago, and is no longer relevant. They aim to rewrite history and preach that if you would only hand your trust to them—that they could cleanse America of the sins of her past, and turn our country into the peaceful utopia you desire.
Standing opposed to them are we patriots who believe in upholding the vision of our founding fathers. We believe in the rule of law, and that our democracy was founded on the pillars of individual liberty, civic virtue, free markets, and a limited, Constitutional government. We believe America is the greatest and freest country in the history of the world, and that it is our duty and responsibility to defend her, and honor our nation’s heritage—the pillars that made us so.
Now, more than ever, we must uphold what made us great—and fight against anti-American ideas like socialism and Marxism.
For more than 50 years, The Fund for American Studies (TFAS) has led the effort to change the world by developing leaders for a free society in government, business, and journalism by teaching America’s founding principles of limited government, free-market economics, and honorable leadership to students, young professionals, and their educators.
But as 2021 begins, we need your help to stem the fast-growing demand for dangerous ideas like socialism and Marxism in our country.
Will you consider making your best year-end gift to fight against these anti-American ideas in 2021?
Your gift will be used to help:
- Stop anti-American ideas like socialism and Marxism, by expanding the number of Teaching Freedom resources and guides available in 2021, and growing the marketing effort to get them into the hands of more people—especially young people—who need to be exposed to the truth.
- Give young people an alternative to anti-American ideas, by expanding the number of speakers we can send to college campuses—like Andrés Guilarte and Jorge Galicia—to enlighten college-aged students to see the dangers of these ideas so that they will reject them.
- Ensure the future leaders of our country value America’s founding principles, by expanding the number of students who are enrolled in TFAS government, journalism, law, and business programs in 2021.
- Ensure that TFAS’s network remains strong so that we can place future graduates on a path to leadership, allowing them to defend your principles from a position of influence in culture, government, and business.
- Stop the mainstream media from serving as a propaganda machine for anti-American ideas and politicians, by training students on the founder’s vision for a free press, with a duty and responsibility to the citizens to report based upon journalistic integrity.
- Defend the Constitution, by ensuring graduates from our law program go on to become scholars and judges who will interpret laws as written, and don’t legislate from the bench.
Your gift today will accomplish all of this if made before December 31st!
Since we refuse to take a single penny of government money, we entirely rely upon your support to accomplish this mission. Without you, none of this would be possible.
This plan is so important to accomplish next year, that a generous donor has offered to match your gift today (up to a total of $25,000 before December 31st). This means that you can accomplish TWICE as much with your gift today in 2021!
But both time and available funds to match your gift today are both running out. Please don’t miss this opportunity to stop dangerous anti-American ideas and promote freedom and liberty today.
Finally, when you make a gift of $100 or more today, we’ll also send you a free copy of The Enduring Tension, Capitalism and The Moral Order—written by Dr. Don Devine, the esteemed Grewcock Senior Scholar at TFAS, and dubbed President Ronald Reagan’s “terrible swift sword of the civil service” by The Washington Post—before it’s available in stores. Don is a stalwart in defending the Constitution, and just one of the great TFAS teachers that students will learn from with your gift today.
Join the fight against socialism and Marxism now by educating Americans—especially young people—to champion civic virtue, a strong moral compass, and an appreciation of America’s founding principles with your gift today.