HELP THE FUND FOR AMERICAN STUDIES EDUCATE EVEN MORE AMERICANS TO ADVANCE TRUTH AND LIBERTY
For more than 50 years, The Fund for American Studies (TFAS) has led the effort to change the world by developing leaders for a free society in government, business, and journalism by teaching America’s founding principles of limited government, free-market economics, and honorable leadership to students, young professionals, and their educators. But as 2021 begins, we need your help to grow our impact.
Americans who partner with TFAS understand that through teaching our founding principles to young people and their educators, that we can stem the growing demand for government-control and regulation over many aspects of our lives … and instead teach Americans the powerful principles of truth, liberty, and virtue.
Because this mission is so important, a generous donor has agreed to offer a matching grant matching every gift made to TFAS (up to $25,000 before December 31st) to inspire you today. Your year-end gift will be doubled while funds last—so act now, and be sure to take advantage of having twice the impact with your support today!
Your gift will be used to help:
- Develop and launch new speaking sessions, which will be used to produce our Teaching Freedom guides like Lessons from Sweden, Marx and the False Communist Promise, and Lessons from Venezuela, so we can get them into the hands of over 100,000 people.
- Keep Teaching Freedom guides, resources and webinars remain free for you and others.
- Grow the number of college-aged people who will hear the horrifying true story of the brutality of socialism in Venezuela from our asylum-seeking speakers, Andrés Guilarte and Jorge Galicia, and create new campus tour speeches to promote freedom and liberty in 2021.
- Sustain and grow the influence of The Fund for American Studies by educating students and preparing them for leadership roles in government, business, and journalism.
- Attract more high profile and world-renowned speakers, authors, and lecturers to present the ideas of free enterprise and liberty through our monthly Teaching Freedom webinar series.
- Ensure you receive Teaching Freedom resources before anyone else has a chance to get them.
- Provide you with a unique opportunity to shape which topics and authors produce Teaching Freedom materials in 2021.
Your tax-deductible gift before December 31st will help fund these initiatives and many more in 2021. And since we refuse to take a single penny of government money, we entirely rely upon your support to accomplish this mission.
As 2021 begins, we have an opportunity to ensure that we start the year off on the right foot, expanding our reach to fuel even more growth in these strategic initiatives to help keep Americans free.
Time is running out to double the impact of your TFAS year-end gift. Please donate today to take advantage of this generous $25,000 matching gift challenge!
Finally, when you make a gift of $100 or more today, we’ll also send you a free copy of The Enduring Tension, Capitalism and The Moral Order—written by Dr. Don Devine, the esteemed Grewcock Senior Scholar at TFAS, and dubbed President Ronald Reagan’s “terrible swift sword of the civil service” by The Washington Post—before it’s available anywhere else. Don is a stalwart in defending the Constitution, and just one of the great TFAS teachers that students will learn from with your gift today.
You can fight against the growing demand for socialism in our country by educating Americans—especially young people—to champion civic virtue, a strong moral compass, and an appreciation of America’s founding principles when you make your gift below.