Thank you for your interest in joining the TFAS Team! This position has been filled. Please view our current openings on TFAS.org/careers.
PROGRAM MANAGEMENT RESPONSIBILITIES
- Match and place students with internships.
- Organize policy briefings, guest lectures and speaker panels.
- Communicate with students throughout admissions, internship placement and during the semester and summer programs.
- Work with faculty on schedule and curriculum to ensure a high quality academic experience for students.
- Connect with potential partners, including internship sites, speakers and volunteers.
- Plan networking events, group discussions and professional development seminars.
RECRUITMENT & ADMISSIONS RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assist with student recruitment outreach, including marketing campaigns.
- Research and communicate with potential recruitment partner schools, professors and organizations.
- Attend and staff recruitment events and conferences around the country as needed.
ABOUT THE ORGANIZATION
The Fund for American Studies (TFAS) is an educational nonprofit that sponsors programs in Washington, D.C. and abroad for students and young professionals with outstanding leadership potential. For more information, please visit the websites DCnternships.org and TFAS.org.
A Bachelors degree and three years of relevant experience are preferred. TFAS alumni with less experience will be considered. The ideal candidate will have professional experience in Washington, D.C., project-management experience, and strong communication and organizational skills. Additionally, candidates should have a strong interest in working with college students and an interest in educational programming. Candidates must have a commitment to ideas of limited government/free-market economy. Salary based on qualifications.
HOW TO APPLY:
Qualified candidates should submit a cover letter and resume to Ms. Shane Mazzella, Vice President of US Programs smazzella@TFAS.org. Please include RESUME in the subject line.