Teach Freedom to Americans in 2020
For over 50 years, TFAS has worked diligently to recruit and teach future leaders in business, government and journalism to value America’s founding principles of individual liberty, limited government, and free-market economics.
We then use our connections to set them up with internships to jump-start their careers. Equipped with the understanding of the values of America’s founding principles and with the help they need to get their foot in the door, they work hard to advance these principles as they grow over the course of their careers into leaders of those areas of influence in our society.
But we need to do more. And we need your help to do it.
That is why TFAS is taking its Teaching Freedom resources, guides lectures and course materials and aggressively marketing them to Americans all across the country—especially young people—to combat dangerous ideas like socialism from taking root in America.
Our goal is to stop the growth of socialism in our country at its root by teaching Americans everywhere to value the ideas of liberty, limited government, and free markets. But we can’t do that without the support of donors like you.
Would you consider supporting this educational effort with a tax-deductible gift today? If you say yes, here’s what you’ll be able to do:
- You’ll equip us with the resources we need to create more Teaching Freedom resources, guides, lectures, and course materials into easy to understand and consume ebooks and online courses.
- You’ll help distribute these impactful guides and resources to Americans all across the country—especially to young people—so they can understand and value America’s founding principles and turn away from dangerous ideas, like socialism.
- You’ll help expand our highly effective high school programs to reach more high school students and teachers every year with programs that teach core economic principles and leadership skills.
- You’ll help create a scholarship endowment to ensure that we never have to turn away deserving students interested in attending our programs.
- You’ll help double the number of high school teachers who participate in our training programs from 850 to 1,700. These teachers will impart key concepts of free-market economics and share our unique curriculum of “the economic way of thinking” to over 600,000 young people over the next three years.
Your gift can make all of this happen!
Your generous, tax-deductible gift no matter how big or small – will enhance the ongoing work of The Fund for American Studies: reaching young people and teaching them about the ideas of liberty, free-market economics and honorable leadership for generations to come.
But if you can give a gift of $100 or more today, we’ll send you a free copy of 2004 TFAS alumna Mollie Hemingway’s national bestseller “Justice on Trial: The Kavanaugh Confirmation and the Future of the Supreme Court.” It’s amazing (4.9 stars on Amazon). Mollie is one example of what your investment in TFAS can achieve. She’s now a senior editor at the influential Federalist publication, and you often see her on Fox News defending American principles.