INSPIRE OTHERS TO JOIN YOU IN THE FIGHT TO RESTORE AMERICAN PRINCIPLES THIS YEAR
You and I have witnessed the undeniable spread of socialist ideas and authoritarian government action within the last year. Left unchecked, these ideas will change the direction and future of our country.
While we hope for the best, history has taught us that we need to be prepared for the worst.
In order to bring about true resolution, we need a place for civil discourse –– a place where opinions are voiced freely and rational thought is encouraged. But this last year has also taught us that as the chasm between parties widens, the willingness to dialogue diminishes.
You and I can’t afford to wait and watch our country become more divided. We need to do more before it’s too late to find and educate future leaders who will value America’s founding principles. When we do, they will go on to defend these values for generations to come. What’s more, is that these future leaders will set the stage to restore unity and open dialogue once more.
Will you consider investing in future leaders who will fight to preserve American principles by making a gift today?
When you do, it will be used to build a matching gift fund to inspire others to join you in this fight. We’ll be able to do even more in 2022 to stop students from buying into dangerous ideas that threaten America.
Your gift will also be used to:
- Stop anti-American ideas, by expanding the number of Teaching Freedom resources and guides available in 2022, and growing the effort to get them into the hands of more people – especially young people – who need to be exposed to the truth.
- Go beyond just teaching college-aged students, by fighting anti-American teaching at the K-12 level. We plan to expand the number of teachers, students, and schools using materials provided by TFAS high school program division, the Foundation for Teaching Economics (FTE).
- Give young people an alternative to progressive ideas, by expanding the number of speakers we send to college campuses – like Venezuelan political refugees Andrés Guilarte and Jorge Galicia – who enlighten college-aged students with the dangers of these ideas.
- Create future leaders of our country who value America’s founding principles, by expanding the number of students enrolled in TFAS government, journalism, law, and business programs in 2022.
- Ensure that TFAS’s network remains strong so that we can place future alumni on a path to leadership, allowing them to defend your principles from a position of influence in government, nonprofits and business.
- Stop leftist media sources from serving as a propaganda machine for progressive ideas and politicians. We will continue educating students on the founders’ vision for a free press, with a duty and responsibility to the citizens to report based upon journalistic integrity.
- Defend the Constitution, by ensuring graduates from our law program go on to become scholars and judges who will view laws as written, and won’t legislate from the bench.
Your gift – if made before Feb. 6 – will expand all of these areas!
Because we refuse to take a single penny of government money, we rely entirely upon your support to accomplish this mission. Without you, none of this would be possible and America would have already fallen to those who want to dramatically transform her.
Will you step up, make a gift to build this matching gift fund and inspire others to follow your leadership in the fight to preserve individual liberty, economic freedom, free speech and civil discourse in America today?
CHOOSE YOUR GIFT AMOUNT: