FIGHT TO RESTORE AMERICAN PRINCIPLES THIS YEAR
You and I have witnessed the undeniable spread of socialist ideas and authoritarian government action within the last year. Left unchecked, these ideas will change the direction and future of our country.
In order to bring about true resolution, and reverse this disturbing trend, we need a place for civil discourse –– a place where opinions are voiced freely and rational thought is encouraged. But this last year has also taught us that as the chasm between parties widens, the willingness to dialogue diminishes.
You and I can’t afford to wait and watch our country become more divided. We need to do more before it’s too late to find and educate future leaders who will value America’s founding principles. When we do, they will go on to defend these values for generations to come. Furthermore, these future leaders will set the stage to restore unity and open dialogue once again.
We are calling on you to make a strategic donation to our Founders Day Campaign to unite more young Americans around our country’s founding vision.
Generous donors will MATCH EVERY GIFT made to TFAS (up to $18,450) before the campaign deadline of February 28.
Your gift will help:
- Stop anti-American ideas by expanding the number of Teaching Freedom resources and guides available in 2022 and growing the effort to get them into the hands of more people – especially young people – who need to be exposed to the truth.
- Go beyond just teaching college-aged students by fighting anti-American teaching at the K-12 level. We plan to expand the number of teachers, students and schools using materials provided by TFAS’s high school programs division, the Foundation for Teaching Economics (FTE).
- Give young people an alternative to progressive ideas by expanding the number of speakers we send to college campuses – like Venezuelan political refugees Andrés Guilarte and Jorge Galicia – who enlighten college-aged students with the dangers of these ideas.
- Create future leaders of our country who value America’s founding principles by expanding the number of students enrolled in TFAS government, journalism, law and business programs in 2022.
- Ensure that TFAS’s network remains strong so that we can place future alumni on a path to leadership, allowing them to defend your principles from a position of influence in government, nonprofits and business.
- Stop leftist media sources from serving as a propaganda machine for progressive ideas and politicians. We will continue educating students on the founders’ vision for a free press with a duty and responsibility to the citizens to report based upon journalistic integrity.
- Defend the Constitution by ensuring that graduates from our law program go on to become scholars and judges who will view laws as written and won’t legislate from the bench.
Your gift, if made before February 28, will expand all of these areas!
Since we refuse to take a single penny of government money, we rely entirely upon your support to accomplish this mission. Without you, none of this would be possible, and America would have already fallen to those who want to dramatically transform her.
When you make a gift of $100 or more today, we’ll also send you a free copy of Seven Deadly Economic Sins: Obstacles to Prosperity and Happiness Every Citizen Should Know, written by Dr. James R. Otteson, esteemed senior scholar at TheFund for American Studies and Templeton Enterprise Award winner. James is a stalwart in providing economic truths, and just one of the great TFAS teachers that students will learn from with your gift today.
Will you step up and make a gift to preserve individual liberty, economic freedom, free speech and civil discourse in America today?
CHOOSE YOUR GIFT AMOUNT: