FIGHT AGAINST DANGEROUS IDEAS LIKE SOCIALISM AND MARXISM IN 2021, AND ADVANCE TRUTH AND LIBERTY
In the wake of perhaps the most divisive election in our nation’s history, it has become more evident than ever that we are a country deeply divided in our beliefs.
On one side, today’s most prominent politicians believe that the Constitution was written hundreds of years ago, and is no longer relevant. They aim to rewrite history and preach that if you would only hand your trust to them—that they could cleanse America of the sins of her past, and turn our country into the peaceful utopia you desire.
Standing opposed to them are we patriots who believe in upholding the vision of our founding fathers. We believe in the rule of law, and that our democracy was founded on the pillars of individual liberty, civic virtue, free markets, and a limited, Constitutional government. We believe America is the greatest and freest country in the history of the world, and that it is our duty and responsibility to defend her, and honor our nation’s heritage—the pillars that made us so.
Now, more than ever, we must uphold what made us great—and fight against anti-American ideas like socialism and Marxism.
For more than 50 years, The Fund for American Studies (TFAS) has led the effort to change the world by developing leaders for a free society in government, business, and journalism by teaching America’s founding principles of limited government, free-market economics, and honorable leadership to students, young professionals, and their educators.
But as 2021 begins, we need your help to stem the fast-growing demand for dangerous ideas like socialism and Marxism in our country.
Will you consider making your best year-end gift to fight against these anti-American ideas in 2021?
Your gift will be used to help:
- Develop and launch new Teaching Freedom guides like Lessons from Sweden, Marx and the False Communist Promise, and Lessons from Venezuela.
- Keep Teaching Freedom guides, resources and webinars remain free for you and others.
- Attract more high profile and world-renowned speakers, authors, and lecturers to present the ideas of freedom and liberty through our monthly Teaching Freedom webinar series.
- Ensure you receive Teaching Freedom resources before anyone else has a chance to get them.
- Provide you with a unique opportunity to shape which topics and authors produce Teaching Freedom materials in 2021.
- Grow the number of college-aged people who will hear the horrifying true story of the brutality of socialism in Venezuela from our asylum-seeking speakers, Andrés Guilarte and Jorge Galicia, and create new campus tour speeches to promote freedom and liberty in 2021.
- Sustain and grow the influence of The Fund for American Studies by educating students and preparing them for leadership roles in government, business, and journalism.
Your gift today will accomplish all of this if made before December 31st!
Since we refuse to take a single penny of government money, we entirely rely upon your support to accomplish this mission. Without you, none of this would be possible.
This plan is so important to accomplish next year, that a generous donor has offered to match your gift today (up to a total of $25,000 before December 31st). This means that you can accomplish TWICE as much with your gift today in 2021!
But both time and available funds to match your gift today are both running out. Please don’t miss this opportunity to stop dangerous anti-American ideas and promote freedom and liberty today.
Finally, when you make a gift of $100 or more today, we’ll also send you a free copy of The Enduring Tension, Capitalism and The Moral Order—written by Dr. Don Devine, the esteemed Grewcock Senior Scholar at TFAS, and dubbed President Ronald Reagan’s “terrible swift sword of the civil service” by The Washington Post—before it’s available in stores. Don is a stalwart in defending the Constitution, and just one of the great TFAS teachers that students will learn from with your gift today.
Join the fight against socialism and Marxism now by educating Americans—especially young people—to champion civic virtue, a strong moral compass, and an appreciation of America’s founding principles with your gift today.