THANK YOU FOR COMPLETING OUR SURVEY, [FIRSTNAME]!
Your feedback will help us determine the direction of future programs and what free content, resources, topics, and events matter most to you.
Thank you again for taking the time to share your thoughts.
Because we know how important these topics and issues are to you, please consider reaffirming your support for America’s future by giving a gift today.
Your donation makes it possible to provide the free resources, events, online courses and educational programs that push back against dangerous anti-American ideas and promote the vibrant, engaged citizenship necessary for a healthy democracy.
Without your support, we can’t cultivate future leaders who are committed to upholding the values essential to the preservation and success of a free society.
If we’re not developing the next generation of leaders we risk losing an American future where individual liberty, economic freedom, free speech and civil discourse are allowed to thrive.
We need your help. Will you support our efforts to preserve the future of our nation’s founding principles by giving what you can today?
YOUR GIFT WILL HELP US:
- Offer more free Teaching Freedom resources and guides to more people — especially young people — to expose and combat anti-American ideas
- Expand our teaching programs to reach more high school students so that we can cultivate America’s future leaders starting earlier in their educational journey through to their university studies and professional careers
- Increase the number of teachers, students, and schools that are using materials provided by our TFAS high school program division, the Foundation for Teaching Economics (FTE), to promote free-market principles
- Grow the number of speakers we send to college campuses – like Venezuelan political refugees Andrés Guilarte and Jorge Galicia – who can provide first-hand context to college-aged students about the dangers of socialist and communist ideas
- Expand the number of students enrolled in TFAS government, journalism, law, and business programs, creating future leaders who value America’s founding principles
- Place future alumni on a path to leadership, allowing them to defend your principles from a position of influence in government, nonprofits, and business
- Ensure graduates of our law program go on to become scholars and judges who will view laws as written, and won’t legislate from the bench
TFAS is 100% donor-funded. That means that every penny of your support will be used to champion your values of limited government, free-market economics and honorable leadership!
Because we know that our nation’s founding principles are so important to you, can we count on your support?
Please give whatever you can by using the secure donation form below: