Prepare More Young Americans to Defend Our Free, Civil Society
As 2021 begins, The Fund for American Studies (TFAS) is meeting the challenge of the Left’s hold on the White House and Congress. TFAS plans to expand all 20 programs to make an immediate and long-term impact in government, law, journalism, and business by educating and training more conservative students and young professionals.
For more than 50 years, TFAS has changed the direction of American and world policy by developing leaders for a free society. Through TFAS programs, leaders in key fields have cultivated new generations of leaders by teaching America’s founding principles of limited government, free-market economics, and honorable leadership. They have trained over 46,000 students, young professionals, and their educators.
But there is a new urgency due to the radical Left’s hold on much of the federal government, the media, and “woke” corporations that control information flow and more.
So we are calling on you to make strategic donations to our Founders’ Day Campaign to grow our impact.
Generous donors will MATCH EVERY GIFT made to TFAS (up to $46,100) before the campaign deadline of February 28. Your gift will help:
- Develop and launch new speaking sessions, which will be used to produce our Teaching Freedom guides like Lessons from Sweden, Marx and the False Communist Promise, and Lessons from Venezuela, so we can get them into the hands of over 100,000 people.
- Allow more college-aged people to hear the horrifying, true story of socialism in Venezuela from our asylum-seeking speakers, Andrés Guilarte and Jorge Galicia.
- Educate and prepare more students for leadership in government, business, and journalism.
- Establish more educational programs through our Foundation for Teaching Economics (FTE) among high school students and their educators—debunking the myth that capitalism fosters greed and is evil.
- Expand our journalism fellowship program to teach future journalists the virtues of reporting on facts and unbiased truth.
- Grow our Law Fellowship to teach future leaders in the legal field to correctly interpret, apply, and defend the Constitution as they go forward.
- Create more internships for future leaders in public policy, international affairs, journalism, business-government relations, and executive leadership to prepare them to lead with your values as their foundation.
TFAS refuses to take a single penny of government money, so we entirely rely upon your support to accomplish this mission.
When you make a gift of $100 or more today, we’ll also send you a free copy of The Enduring Tension, Capitalism and The Moral Order—written by Dr. Don Devine, the esteemed Grewcock Senior Scholar at TFAS, and dubbed President Ronald Reagan’s “terrible swift sword of the civil service” by The Washington Post—before it’s available anywhere else. Don is a stalwart in defending the Constitution, and just one of the great TFAS teachers that students will learn from with your gift today.
You can fight against the growing demand for socialism in our country by educating Americans—especially young people—to champion civic virtue, a strong moral compass, and an appreciation of America’s founding principles when you make your gift below.
WILL YOU STAND WITH TFAS? JOIN THE FIGHT TO PRESERVE AMERICA TODAY.