Thank you for watching the video “How Nations Succeed.” Now it’s time to take action. Below are some ways you can help preserve freedom.
Become informed about freedom and free markets. Recommended books include:
- Economics in One Lesson
by Henry Hazlitt
- Common Sense Economics
by James D. Gwartney, Richard L. Stroup, Dwight R. Lee and Tawni H. Ferrarini
- Basic Economics
by Thomas Sowell
- The Road to Serfdom
by F.A. Hayek
- Free to Choose
by Milton and Rose Friedman
- Myths of Rich & Poor: Why We’re Better Off Than We Think
by W. Michael Cox and Richard Alm
- Communicate with elected officials, write letters to the editor of your local paper, talk to your family and friends.
- Share the “How Nations Succeed” video and other pieces on freedom and free markets to your social media accounts such as Facebook and Twitter.
Provide Financial Support
- Give to organizations that are educating people about freedom and free markets. You can support our educational programs or our partner organization by visiting the following websites:
View Other TFAS Videos on Freedom and Free Markets
Subscribe to the TFAS YouTube channel to see future videos
- It’s a Wonderful Life! (with capitalism) Ever wonder what life would be like without capitalism? Join The Fund for American Studies on a journey to an alternate universe — one where capitalism no longer exists.
- Would You Give Up The Internet for 1 Million Dollars? According to Dr. Michael Cox, the free market creates a huge gap between what consumers would be willing to pay for Internet access and how much it actually costs. Watch the video to learn more.
- TFAS President Roger Ream on C-SPAN: NCSC Panel on Conservative Books: To view a list of President Ream’s reading suggestion presented during the panel, click here.