Thank you for your interest in joining the TFAS Team! Please view our current openings on TFAS.org/careers.
- Maintain and update website
- Manage application system database
- Manage coordination with program directors and communications team
- Coordinate email/social media recruitment campaigns
- Organize annual recruitment calendar
Manage Application Process
- Answer general questions and inquiries pertaining to the application process for all programs
- Assist with interviews of applicants for admission as needed
- Assist with general administration
- Assist directors with scheduling and organizing events
- Execute other responsibilities as they arise
- 0-3 years of relevant experience (internships may be considered experience)
- Bachelor’s degree strongly preferred
- Approximately 10-15% of domestic and international travel may be required – this is subject to change, depending on needs from year-to-year
- Proficiency in a second language is a plus
- Strong communication, organizational and office skills
- Experience using a customer relationship management (CRM) system or WordPress a plus
- An interest in international student programming with an emphasis on free market education
- Experience using social media in a professional setting
- Study/work abroad experience preferred
- A willingness to work in a team environment and independently
- Flexibility to undertake new projects as assigned
Qualified candidates should submit the following in one PDF file with your name in the file:
- Cover Letter detailing your interest in the position/the mission of TFAS
Applications should be submitted to Talent Market via this link: http://www.talentmarket.org/apply-for-your-dream-job/
Questions can be directed to Katy Gambella, Network Engagement Manager of Talent Market, who is assisting with the search: firstname.lastname@example.org.
While we thank all applicants in advance for their interest in this position, we are only able to contact those to whom we can offer an interview. Only direct applications will be considered. No phone calls, please.
Talent Market is a nonprofit entity dedicated to promoting liberty by helping free-market nonprofits identify talent for critical roles. We provide free consulting and recruiting services to free-market think tanks, policy organizations, research centers, and capacity-building institutions dedicated to advancing the principles of limited government and free enterprise.