We’re excited to announce that TFAS is now accepting applications for the Public Policy Fellows program – a yearlong networking and education program designed to develop young leaders with a shared commitment to improving public policy. The goal of the fellowship program is to provide events that allow young alumni to:
- Develop strong connections to other alumni working in public policy
- Network with key public policy leaders
- Participate in academic discussion sessions led by TFAS faculty
- Enhance their professional development through skill-based sessions
- All fellows must commit to attending monthly speaker events and one weekend retreat scheduled between September 2015 – May 2016.
We’re looking for 15 – 20 young professionals working in public policy in the D.C. area to participate in the 2015-2016 program. All applicants must:
- Be an alumnus of one of The Fund for American Studies institutes
- Work in the field of public policy
- Be committed to the ideas of free markets and limited government
- Live and work in the Washington, D.C. area
- It’s recommended that applicants have at least 1-2 years of work experience, but anyone with a strong resume will be considered.
Interested alumni should submit a copy of their current resume to Public Policy Fellows Director Brigit Moore at bmoore@TFAS.org and complete a brief online questionnaire by Monday, July 27, 2015.
To apply fill out the online questionnaire: https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/6HPGBXJ.
Applicants will be notified in early August of their participation status.