Nominate a student by submitting the online nomination form on DCinternships.org.
Calling all TFAS alumni! We need your help to recruit the next class of future leaders for our U.S. programs here in Washington, D.C.. Sign up to be a TFAS Alumni Ambassador or participate in other recruitment efforts to help us bring the best and brightest to our 2015 programs!
Here are a few examples of ways in which you can help us recruit:
- Forward Emails – We will provide you with recruitment emails that may be shared with any college faculty members or potential students in your network.
- Post to Social Media – Share our social media posts and post your own unique content to promote the programs on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/DCinternships
- Twitter: www.twitter.com/DCinternships
- Instagram: instagram.com/DCinternships
- Hashtag: #DCinternships
- Distribute Recruitment Material – Would you be willing to distribute materials on a college campus nearby? We can send you a package of recruitment brochures.
SIGN UP TO BE AN ALUMNI AMBASSADOR
We still need more alumni to volunteer as Alumni Ambassadors to call or email accepted students to encourage them to enroll in our programs and answering questions during the enrollment process. Newly accepted students love hearing from alumni about their own personal experiences.
The deadline to sign up to be an Alumni Ambassador has been extended. Please complete this short survey by Thursday, Dec. 11: SURVEY
NOMINATE A STUDENT
Do you know a student that would be a great fit for our program? Complete an online nomination form to recommend outstanding students in your network. Nominated students will receive priority consideration for admission and scholarship funding and will be contacted directly with more information and an invitation to apply.
SHARE YOUR CONTACTS
We are always searching for ways to expand our recruitment channels – if there are professors or student groups that you want to make sure we are connecting with, please let us know.
If you have any questions about the Alumni Ambassador program or would like for us to send you recruitment materials, please contact Recruitment and Admissions Coordinator Mallie Woodfin at mwoodfin@TFAS.org.
We look forward to working together to recruit the next class of TFAS students. Thank you for your continued support of TFAS and our strong alumni network!