2009 proved to be an outstanding year for TFAS alumni. Graduates of The Fund made history with record numbers of event attendance along with high numbers of alumni volunteers this past summer.
TFAS is proud of its 10,000 (and counting!) alumni – take a look below to see what everyone has accomplished this past year.
For more information on the stories below, follow the links to read original stories throughout 2009.
10. Alumni Recruiting Efforts
9. Liberty Mutual Insurance Discount now offered to Alumni
8. IPVS Celebrates 10 Years and a New Alumni Award
7. Four Alumni Award Winners
6. Nearly 100 Alumni Attend 2009 Annual Conference and Leadership Network
5. More than 40 Alumni Buy Bricks at the New Center for Teaching Freedom
4. Record number of TFAS Leadership Fellows
3. Over 650 Attend U.S. Alumni Events
2. Record Number Attend Alumni Weekend 2009 – Over 100!
1. 300 Volunteer as Mentors, Intern Sponsors and Alumni Ambassadors – Highest Number to Date!