Thank you for your interest in joining the TFAS team! This position is no longer available. Please visit TFAS.org/careers for our current openings.
The Fund for American Studies (TFAS) seeks an office manager for its Northwest Washington, D.C., headquarters. Role will manage office administrative functions, accounts payable and supervise receptionist. Excellent verbal skills, organization skills and interpersonal communication skills are a must. TFAS offers an attractive compensation package and a superb work environment.
- Manage administrative operations of two buildings
- Office supplies, equipment and postage
- Manage all office and building vendors, including Fedex/UPS/USPS, Uber/Lyft, building alarm contract, janitorial contract, HVAC contract
- Manage accounts payable
- Receiving and paying all vendor invoices and check requests using Bill.com accounts payable system
- Managing corporate credit cards and related employee expense reports using Tallie expense management system and bank credit card management system
- Supervise receptionist and assist in their absence with front desk duties
- Ability to handle multiple tasks in an efficient, well-organized manner
- Office management experience
- Knowledge of automated accounts payable systems such as Bill.com and Tallie or similar systems
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills
Send resume and cover letter to Rob Callahan, Vice President, Finance & Administration via fax 202-986-8930 or email at rcallahan@TFAS.org.