Thank you for your interest in joining the TFAS Team! This position is currently filled. Please check TFAS.org/careers for available opportunities.
The coordinator of individual giving will build relationships and solicit gifts from a portfolio of donors in the $1,000–$5,000 giving level. He or she will report to the executive director of development and will work in partnership with the president, board leadership and senior development staff to engage major donors and prospects in long-term relationships with TFAS.Key Responsibilities
- Cultivate, solicit and steward gifts from donors in the $1,000–$5,000 level to meet annual fundraising goals
- Implement a moves-management program to engage/upgrade donors
- Identify prospects from portfolio for campaign gifts
- Work with admissions staff to identify parents of significant capacity to include in major donor cultivation strategy
- Proven track record in cultivating, soliciting, closing and stewarding major gifts
- Strong organizational, presentation and interpersonal skills
- Strategic and creative thinker with entrepreneurial skills
- Ability to work independently and as a self-starter
- Appreciation of and commitment to the mission and values of The Fund for American Studies
The Fund for American Studies is a nonprofit organization that sponsors educational programs in Washington, D.C. and abroad for undergraduate students and young professionals with outstanding leadership potential. For more information, please visit www.TFAS.org.
The Fund for American Studies offers transformational programs that teach the principles of limited government, free-market economics and honorable leadership to students and young professionals. TFAS programs inspire these future leaders to make a difference in their communities and throughout the world by upholding the values essential to the preservation and success of a free society.
To win over each new generation to the ideas of liberty, limited government and free markets.
How to Apply
To apply, please send a resume and cover letter to:
Maria C. Gullo
Executive Director of Development
Email only. No phone calls, please.