Thank you for your interest in joining the TFAS Team! This position has been filled. To see current openings, please visit www.TFAS.org/Careers.
The institutional advancement associate will provide logistical and organizational support for activities related to The Fund for American Studies’ 50th Anniversary Campaign. This position reports to the director of institutional advancement.
- Draft correspondence and proposals for current donors and prospective donors to the campaign
- Research and identify prospective donors to the campaign
- Draft web content, informational articles and updates for the Anniversary Campaign microsite
- Provide administrative and logistical support for the director and campaign staff
- Serve as an additional point of contact for campaign volunteers
- Strong writing/editing skills, additional background in drafting articles or web content creation a significant plus
- Familiarity with Raiser’s Edge or other donor CRM systems
- Strong organizational, presentation and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently and as a self-starter
- Attention to detail and ability to manage multiple tasks
- 1–2 years of professional experience – in a fundraising/development department strongly preferred
- Appreciation for and commitment to the mission and values of The Fund for American Studies
Bachelor’s degree required
The Fund for American Studies is a nonprofit organization that sponsors educational programs in Washington, D.C. and abroad for undergraduate students with outstanding leadership potential. For more information, please visit www.TFAS.org.
The Fund for American Studies offers transformational programs that teach the principles of limited government, free-market economics and honorable leadership to students and young professionals. TFAS programs inspire these future leaders to make a difference in their communities and throughout the world by upholding the values essential to the preservation and success of a free society.
To win over each new generation to the ideas of liberty, limited government and free markets.
How to Apply
Please email cover letter, resume and 1–2 writing samples to:
Chief Development Officer
Email only; no phone calls, please.