Thank you for your interest in joining the TFAS Team! This position is currently filled. Please check TFAS.org/careers for available opportunities.
The International Programs Associate will assist with all aspects of the TFAS International Programs and as assigned by the Vice President of International and Alumni Programs. These programs provide a rigorous academic experience, foster dialogues that cross borders and create a global network of responsible future leaders.
Duties include management of the recruitment and admissions process for international and alumni programs, assistance with international student and alumni events and coordination of communication between The Fund for American Studies (TFAS) and students. Programs are held in Washington, D.C.; Prague; Hong Kong; and Santiago, Chile. This position is based in Washington, D.C. and may require some domestic and international travel.
The associate’s responsibilities will include but will not be limited to:
- Maintain, edit and update TFASinternational.org website, following brand standards and ensuring consistency across the site
- Manage student application system database
- Coordinate with program directors and communications team on program recruitment and marketing efforts
- Coordinate email and social media marketing campaign
- Organize annual student and faculty outreach calendar
- Help in researching and contacting potential recruitment partners, including colleges and universities, as well as student organizations
- Attend student and staff recruitment events and conferences as needed
2. Managing Application Process
- Answer general questions and inquiries pertaining to the application processes for all programs
- Assist with interviews of applicants for admission as needed
- Assist with management of TFAS International Programs as needed
- Assist with general administration, planning and evaluation of programs
- Assist program directors with scheduling and organizing student events
The ideal candidate will have:
- A bachelor’s degree
- Strong communication, organizational and office skills
- Experience using social media in a professional setting
- An interest in international student programming with an emphasis on free-market education
- Experience studying or working abroad
- A willingness to work in a team environment and independently
- Experience with web content management systems, such as WordPress
- Experience or familiarity with Adobe Creative Suite applications, such as InDesign and Photoshop, a plus
The Fund for American Studies is a nonprofit organization that sponsors educational programs in Washington, D.C. and abroad for undergraduate students and young professionals with outstanding leadership potential. For more information, please visit our websites: www.TFAS.org; www.TFASinternational.org; www.DCinternships.org.
The Fund for American Studies offers transformational programs that teach the principles of limited government, free-market economics and honorable leadership to students and young professionals. TFAS programs inspire these future leaders to make a difference in their communities and throughout the world by upholding the values essential to the preservation and success of a free society.
To win over each new generation to the ideas of liberty, limited government and free markets.
How to Apply
To apply, please send a resume and cover letter to:
Ms. Michelle Le
Vice President of International and Alumni Programs
Please write “Resume” in the subject line.
Email only. No phone calls, please.