Named for TFAS’s five founders—Charles Edison, Dr. Walter H. Judd, David R. Jones, Marvin Liebman, and William F. Buckley Jr.—the Founders Society recognizes TFAS’s most generous and loyal supporters: those giving $1,000 or more on an annual basis. By being a member of the Founders Society you play an important role and contribute in a significant way to TFAS’s mission to develop courageous leaders inspired and equipped to protect and advance the ideas of individual liberty, personal responsibility, and economic freedom in their communities and throughout the world.
The basic ingredient of my advice is a resurrection of honor. Honor, an old-fashioned word but one that encompasses everything—duty, responsibility, knowledge, adherence to one’s heritage and traditions, respect for the eternal values. An honorable man can live a life free from fear. He knows his duties to his family, his community and his nation, and will exercise them to the best of his ability. He is aware of his responsibilities—first to himself and then to the world around him. He takes the trouble to learn his background—his family, his nation and his God—and uses this knowledge to enrich his own life and the life of all around him.
– TFAS Founder Charles Edison
Please consider joining the Founders Society—or upgrading your membership—today. Benefits accrue.
MEMBER: $1,000 – $4,999
- Founders Society branded merchandise
- Invitations to regional salon events
- Invitations to attend student classes and seminars
- Special recognition in TFAS publications
EXECUTIVE LEVEL: $5,000 – $9,999
- All prior benefits plus invitations and access to VIP events
PRESIDENT’S LEVEL: $10,000 – $24,999
- All prior benefits plus priority seating at TFAS events
- Books by prominent alumni and other friends of TFAS
CHAIRMAN’S LEVEL: $25,000+
- All prior benefits plus one-on-one leadership and strategy meetings with TFAS executives
- Annual invitation to board dinner