The Alumni Achievement Award is given to an alumnus/a who has achieved considerable success in a professional field or endeavor. The recipient of this award has attained significant recognition in his or her career and embodies the values, ideals and potential of an alumnus/a of a TFAS program. Their accomplishments are exceptional and further the goals of The Fund for American Studies.
- The recipient must be an alumnus/a of at least one TFAS program.
- The recipient should have identifiable career accomplishments and/or excellence in his or her specific professional field or endeavor.
- The recipient has not previously received an award in this category.
- The recipient must be able to attend the award ceremony.
Past recipients include:
- Hon. Clint Bolick (ICPES 78)
- Hon. Dan Branch (ICPES 77)
- Michael Caslin III (ICPES 78)
- Caroline Decker (IBGA 92)
- Frank Donatelli (ICPES 70)
- Michelle Easton (ICPES 73)
- Hon. Mike Ferguson (ICPES 90)
- Stephen F. Hayes (AIPES 94, Novak 00)
- Christopher Hull (ICPES 91)
- Kevin Kellems (IPJ 86)
- Mark Levin (ICPES 76)
- Hon. Eric Levinson (ICPES 88)
- David Muir (IPJ 93)
- Hon. James Ritchie (ICPES 83)
- Mary Caslin Ross (ICPES 72)
- Kirby Wilbur (ICPES 73)