The Alumni Achievement Award is given to an alumnus/a who has achieved considerable success in a professional field or endeavor. The recipient of this award has attained significant recognition in their career and embodies the values, ideals and potential of an alumnus/a of a TFAS program. Their accomplishments are exceptional and further the goals of The Fund for American Studies.
- The recipient must be an alumnus/a of at least one TFAS program.
- The recipient should have identifiable career accomplishments and/or excellence in their specific professional field or endeavor.
- The recipient has not previously received an award in this category.
- The recipient must be able to attend the award ceremony.
Past recipients include:
- 2015: Caroline Decker (IBGA 92), American Trucking Associations
- 2014: Michelle Easton (ICPES 73)
- 2013: Michael Caslin III (ICPES 78), GCSEN Foundation
- 2012: Christopher Hull (ICPES 91)
- 2011: Frank Donatelli (ICPES 70), McGuireWoods Consulting
- 2010: Jim Ritchie (ICPES 83)
- 2009: Dan Branch (ICPES 77)
- 2008: David Muir (IPJ 93), ABC World News Tonight with David Muir & New Jersey Rep. Mike Ferguson (ICPES 90)
- 2006: Kevin Kellems (IPJ 86), The White House
- 2005: Kirby Wilbur (ICPES 73), Host of Morning Drive in Seattle
- 2004: Hon. Eric Levinson (ICPES 88), North Carolina Court of Appeals Judge
- 2003: Clint Bolick (ICPES 78), Associate Justice of the Supreme Court of Arizona