The Chapter of the Year Award is given annually to a TFAS alumni chapter that has demonstrated extraordinary initiative and innovation in bringing area alumni together. This award is given to a group, rather than an individual, and as such will place a special emphasis on teamwork.
- The recipient must be an alumni chapter recognized by TFAS.
- An officer of the chapter must be able to attend the award ceremony.
- The chapter must have shown innovation and initiative in one or more of the following areas: programming, recruiting new students, engaging area alumni and fundraising.
Past recipients include:
- 2012: TFAS Atlanta
- 2011: TFAS New York
- 2010: TFAS Serbia
- 2009: Washington, D.C. Alumni Chapter
- 2008: Los Angeles Alumni Chapter
- 2007: Croatia Alumni Chapter