The Young Alumnus Award is given to an alumnus/a who is 30 years of age or younger and has shown great promise in his or her professional field and/or volunteered considerable time to TFAS or community service. The recipient of this award embodies the values, ideals and potential of an alumnus/a of one of the TFAS programs.
- The recipient must be an alumnus/a of at least one TFAS program.
- The recipient must be 30 years of age or younger.
- The recipient should show great promise or have identifiable accomplishments in his or her chosen profession or has exemplified a commitment to TFAS through fundraising, recruitment of students or volunteering his or her time to further the mission of the organization.
- The recipient must be able to attend the award ceremony.
Past recipients include:
- Mary Ellen Beatty (IPJ 05)
- Andrew Christianson (IBGA 04, AIPE 05)
- Lauren Crawford (ICPES 04)
- Rodney Hughes (ICPES 04, IIPES 05)
- Remley Johnson (ICPES 11)
- Mercedes Stephenson (IPJ 02)
- Alissa Swango (IPJ 00, IIPES 02)
- Jessica Taylor (IPJ 05)
- Will Weatherford (IBGA 02)