The Young Alumnus Award is given to an alumnus/a who is 30 years of age or younger and has shown great promise in his or her professional field and/or volunteered considerable time to TFAS or community service. The recipient of this award embodies the values, ideals and potential of an alumnus/a of one of the TFAS programs.
- The recipient must be an alumnus/a of at least one TFAS program.
- The recipient must be 30 years of age or younger.
- The recipient should show great promise or have identifiable accomplishments in his or her chosen profession or has exemplified a commitment to TFAS through fundraising, recruitment of students or volunteering his or her time to further the mission of the organization.
- The recipient must be able to attend the award ceremony.
Past recipients include:
- Mary Ellen Beatty ’05
- Andrew Christianson ’04, ’05
- Lauren Crawford ’04
- Rodney Hughes ’04, ’05
- Remley Johnson ’11
- Mercedes Stephenson ’02
- Alissa Swango ’00, ’02
- Jessica Taylor ’05
- Will Weatherford ’02