The Public Policy Fellows program is a year-long networking and education program for TFAS alumni designed to develop young leaders with a shared commitment to improving public policy.
The goal of the fellowship program is to provide events that allow young alumni to:
- Develop strong connections with other alumni working in public policy
- Network with key public policy leaders and journalists
- Participate in academic discussion sessions led by TFAS faculty
- Enhance their professional development through skills-based sessions
All applicants must:
- Be an alumnus of one of The Fund for American Studies programs
- Work in the field of public policy
- Be committed to the ideals of free markets and limited government
- Live and work in the Washington, D.C. area.
It is recommended that applicants have at least 1–2 years of work experience, but anyone with a strong resume will be considered.
APPLICATION DETAILS & DEADLINES
The Public Policy Fellows application deadline for the 2017–2018 program is Aug. 1, 2017. For more information, contact Brenda Hafera at bhafera@TFAS.org. To apply, complete the application and email your resume to bhafera@TFAS.org.
2017–18 TENTATIVE SCHEDULE
Orientation and Welcome Dinner
Tuesday, Sept. 12
Location: Baltimore, Maryland
Monthly Speaker Events
6:30 – 8 p.m.
Nov. 14, 2017
Dec. 12, 2017
Jan. 9, 2018
March 13, 2018
April 10, 2018
May 8, 2018
Feb. 10, 2018
Holiday Open House